Announced Sep. 5, 2013 by Armin
We have 24 (!) free tickets up for grabs today for next Friday’s Brand New Conference in New York. Read on for details.
12 free tickets come courtesy of our following sponsors:
The other 12 come courtesy of UnderConsideration.
1) Leave a comment in this post saying “Me” or “I” to enter the drawing.
2) Make sure you use or have a REAL e-mail to comment in your Disqus profile. They don’t show up live, but I see them in the system. If I can not contact you you can not win.
3) You have until 1:00 PM Eastern Time tomorrow on Friday, September 6 to leave your comment.
4) We will put all the names in a bag, shuffle ’em and pull out 24 winners (plus 6 for wait-list). We will record and post the video for authenticity.
5) Winners will be announced shortly after that.
6) Only submit your name if you are clear to attend the conference this Friday in New York; do not take away someone else’s chance to attend.
7) Travel and accommodations are your responsibility.
8) People who have already registered for an in-person ticket (as opposed to a webcast) are not eligible.
9) Winners must register online by 11:59 pm on Monday, September 9, 2013.
Update Sep. 6 @ 12:00 pm CT
No more names will be included in the drawing. Wherever my name appears in the comments in chronological order, that’s where we cut off.
Will be back in about 2 hours with the winners.
Update Sep. 6 @ 2:16pm CT: Winners!
Here are the winners. Please look for an e-mail from me with instructions. IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ME, e-mail me at [email protected]
Remember: Winners must register online by 11:59 pm on Monday, September 9, 2013.
Video of drawing is here and embedded below.
From Hoefler & Frere-Jones (2 tickets)
From FontShop (3 tickets)
From MOO (3 tickets)
Erika Nicole Smith
From Quantum Group (4 tickets)
From UnderConsideration (12 tickets)
Adam (NOT Adam Lerman, sorry)
Waiting list (6 people in order of pull)
All people in wait list have been upgraded to having a ticket due to a few drop-outs and a couple of sponsors who had 1 or 2 unused tickets.