Announced May. 29, 2016 by Armin
We have 46 (!) free tickets up for grabs today for the Brand Nieuwe Conference in Amsterdam on June 20 – 21. Read on for details.
26 free tickets come courtesy of our following sponsors:
We match the number of tickets above; so an extra 26 tickets come courtesy of UnderConsideration.
1) DO NOT LEAVE A COMMENT LIKE PREVIOUS YEARS.
ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL IN THIS FORM.
2) You have until Wednesday, June 1 at 7:00 pm Amsterdam time (1:00 pm New York time) to leave your name and email in the form.
3) We will put all the names in a bag, shuffle ’em and pull out XXX winners (plus 10 for wait-list). We will record and post the video for authenticity.
4) Winners will be announced shortly after that in the comments below and by email.
5) Only submit your name if you are clear to attend the conference on Monday and Tuesday June 20 and June 21; do not take away someone else’s chance to attend.
6) Travel and accommodations are your responsibility.
7) People who have already registered for an in-person ticket (as opposed to a webcast) are not eligible.
8) Winners must register online by 7:00 pm GMT+2 on Friday, June 3, 2016. If not, the tickets will start going to those on the wait list.
Update June. 1 @ 12:00 pm CT
No more names will be included in the drawing. The form is now closed. Will be back in an hour or so with the winners.
Update June. 1 @ 1:30pm CT: Winners!
Here are the winners. Please look for an e-mail from me with instructions. Gmail users, please check your “Promotions” tab as this is coming via our email campaign system (MailChimp!). IF YOU SEE YOUR NAME BELOW AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY EMAIL, e-mail me at [email protected]
Remember: Winners must register online by 7:00 pm GMT+2 (Amsterdam time) / 1:00 pm EST (New York time) on Friday, June 3. If not, we will pass your ticket to the next person in the waitlist.
Video of drawing embedded below the list of winners.
From Awesome (8 tickets)
Sander van der Woude
From Cerovski (5 tickets)
Ebe Saawan Patath
From MailChimp (8 tickets)
Ewout van Lambalgen
From Event Compression Group (2 tickets)
From BP&O (3 tickets)
From UnderConsideration (23 tickets)
From UnderConsideration (3 tickets after I realized the total amount of sponsors was 26 and not 23; these were pulled from the waitlist)
Waiting list (7 people in order of pull)