Announced Mar. 19, 2019 by Armin
First of all, sorry for the mix-up about when this post was meant to go live. I said Monday, then my brain said “Relax, it’s not until Wednesday”, and here we are… confused and two days late. So, let’s see what you got!
1. Posting Guidelines
- You can post multiple ideas… say, 5.
- Don’t be overwhelming by posting 15 or 20.
- Don’t post minimal variations of the same idea (e.g., same layout and sentence but in 10 different fonts or color combinations).
- Self-edit before posting.
- You are encouraged to stick with the Cotton Bureau template to present your ideas.
- It’s okay if you want to present it in your preferred t-shirt mock-up template.
On upload protocol
- Upload a single t-shirt per comment so that the voting applies to only one design at a time.
- Use the Disqus picture-upload feature to upload your design.
2. Voting Guidelines
- Upvote if you would honestly consider buying the t-shirt.
- You can downvote if you like but, for whatever reason, Disqus has removed the option to publicly see downvotes. Not that they would play a big role anyway as the idea is to move forward with whatever gets upvoted the most.
- You can submit all day today, ideally before 1pm Eastern Time.
- Upvotes will be counted until the end of this Friday, March 22. When I wake up on Saturday and check the numbers, that will be that.
After March 22 we will work with the most popular t-shirts to move them into Cotton Bureau campaigns and launch a week or so after.