Sponsored Oct. 7, 2019 by Print Peppermint
We won’t bore you with the nuances of letterpress printing. We’ll let Wikipedia do that. More importantly is why you should opt for a letterpress business card for yourself or your brand. And quite honestly, it’s 2019 and you ARE a brand! You’re creative. You’re different. You YOLO to the highest degree! And you need a letterpress business card.
Don’t tell the other business cards, but letterpress is definitely in our top three favorite printing methods at Print Peppermint. I mean, it has withstood the test of time since the mid-15th century! We can imagine Christopher Columbus handing out his letterpress business cards when he landed in “America.” Think of it as the Rolls-Royce of the print world PLUS you get to add aesthetically pleasing bells and whistles! Here are a few of Print Peppermint’s bells and whistles that pair nicely with the process:
- Crane Lettra (42 pt) massively thick paper - the standard for letterpress
- Blind Debossing - your fingers will know before your eyes
- Painted Edges - shimmery metallic or 15+ standard inks to choose from!
- Foil Stamping - oooh, so shiny.
- Unlimited Hand-Mixed Colors - flat, neon, or metallic
- Custom Die Cut Shapes - Want a card in the shape of your head? No problem!
- Combine with Digital Printing - gradients and photos
Make a deep embossed impression when you hand out your super fancy, super luxurious letterpress business cards. Get started and see what our print world has to offer!
Interested in a Sponsored Post?
Brand New offers the option of purchasing posts to promote your company, product, service, event, or other relevant news with prominent placement in the home page, permanent inclusion in the archives, and equal visibility with our regular posts in the site's RSS feed.